Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Celebratory Chipotle Lunch

Yesterday, after presenting our final projects and taking our final exam for our teaching block, a few friends and I decided to celebrate the end of the semester at Chipotle. And, one of them got engaged this weekend (Congrats, Amanda!), so we were celebrating that as well! I had a BOGO coupon from the half marathon a few weeks back, so that was another great reason to go, too! :)



My Taco Order:
3 soft corn tortillas
Barbacoa
Fajita Veggies
Lettuce
Green Tomatillo Salsa

Calories: 390
Fat: 9g
Sodium: 985mg
Carbs: 49g
Fiber: 6g
Protein: 30.5g


 I hadn't been in over a year, but decided to build my meal ahead of time online with the nutrition information.  For eating out, especially with tacos, the nutrition isn't bad! Plus, it has a lot of protein. It was a great lunch, not only with good food, but wonderful friends. I'll miss having my teaching block and carpooling with these three amazing girls, Amanda, Rachael, and Lo, but I'm so glad I got to know them this semester, because each one has become a close friend, and we have so many great memories and inside jokes...especially with all of our "Mean Girls" movie references! We're all doing our second block next semester, but sadly, I'll be placed at a different school. :( Love y'all! :)

The first day of our teaching block :)

Night out dancing :)

<3 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment