Saturday, December 15, 2012

Lunch at Grins

On Monday, my friend and I met up on campus, and then walked to one of the local restaurants nearby, Grins, for lunch. We hadn't seen each other for months, thanks to our busy/opposite schedules all semester, so it was nice to finally catch up.

She ordered one of their pasta dishes with a side salad, which looked delicious, and I decided to try something new. I've had their cheeseburger, chips & salsa, grilled chicken sandwich, fries, and side salads before, but I was stuck between ordering a veggie burger, veggie sandwich, or salad, and finally decided to order the Grilled Chicken Salad. The salad included fresh greens, mushrooms, sprouts, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, and grilled chicken. For my dressing, I chose the non-fat vinaigrette, and then topped my salad with some crackers. Not only did it fill me up, but I loved the flavor of the dressing, and plan to make my own version of it sometime soon. I love being able to go out to eat and have healthy options available. :)



Have an awesome day!

<3 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment