If you've ever seen "The Proposal," then you recognize the quote I used in my title. On Sunday, FX had a LOT of great movies on, and "The Proposal" was one of them. Definitely one of my favorite movies! Sunday night, a cold front also came in! After dealing with weather in the 70's and 80's all last week, having weather suddenly drop to the 20's-40's is quite a change!
On Monday morning, I had a craving for something warm, and immediately thought of Starbucks. However, I didn't want to spend a lot of money on one drink, so instead picked up a pack of Swiss Miss Diet Hot Chocolate while I was doing some Christmas shopping. Not only did I save money, but calories as well!
For one serving of hot chocolate, it's only 25 calories! All you do is heat 3/4 cup of water, add in your mix, and stir. To make it even more delicious, even though it's great by itself, you could add in a small amount of mini marshmallows, and/or some whip cream, syrup, sprinkles...anything! However, I decided to have mine plain. And, I enjoyed it in a hand painted Christmas mug my friend, Brittany, made for me last year. :)
<3 Stephanie

No comments:
Post a Comment