First off, Happy 20th Birthday to my twin roommates, Julianna and Kayla! :) I'm so happy to have met y'all at our university, and I'm grateful to have both of you not only as roommates, but friends. I hope you have an awesome day!
For this panini, it's great served cold as a sandwich, but when it's in the 20's-30's outside, something warm is best!
Servings: 1
Ingredients:
2 sliced wheat bread
2 oz deli chicken
1/2 Roma tomato
2 tbsp HEB- White Bean Hummus
Directions:
Spread 1 tbsp of hummus on each slice of bread. Using a cutting board and knife, slice your tomato half into small pieces. Top one of the slices of bread with your tomato, and top the other with your chicken. If you have a George Forman grill, use it to make a panini. If you don't, heat a stove to high, place the sandwich on a griddle, and use a spatula to flatten the sandwich and flip occasionally. Serve warm, add some Greek yogurt on the side, and enjoy!
For the panini, it comes out to be 245 calories. With the Greek yogurt I used, Chobani's Apple Cinnamon, the total for the lunch comes to 385 calories.
Happy eating!
<3 Stephanie
P.S. With all of the talk about the terrible tragedy in Connecticut, I wanted to share a little joy with you through this link. I hope it makes you smile. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment