Before working out and heading to my parents' house yesterday morning, I had some leftover eggs and sausage I needed to use, so came up with a mini omelet. It's small, but it fills you up!
Servings: 1
Ingredients:
2 HEB- Large Brown Eggs All Natural Cage Free
1 Morning Star Breakfast- Original Sausage Patty
Grounded black pepper
Directions:
Heat a skillet to high, and spray with non-stick spray. Cook your patty first, and make sure to flip every so often. When finished, remove from heat, and set aside. While waiting for it to cool, whisk your eggs and pepper together in a bowl, add more spray to your skillet, and pour in your eggs. While the eggs start to cook, take your sausage patty, and crumble it into pieces over the eggs. Form into an omelet while cooking, turn to low, and flip every so often for a couple of minutes. Serve with a banana on the side, and enjoy!
Nutrition:
Mini Omelet= 220 calories
Mini Omelet & Banana= 325 calories
Yesterday afternoon, my sister and I got to do a painting class together, thanks to a Living Social deal, at a place called Whimsy Art Studio. Even though ours didn't turn out as good as others, we had a lot of fun, and I enjoyed getting to paint. :)
Reunited! :)
Before
Painting!
Painting!
After :)
Lisa & I with our finished paintings :)
My artwork!
It was a wonderful afternoon, and it was great to have my dad, my stepmom and my sister and I all together for the first time since Father's Day. :)
I hope you all have an awesome Monday!
I hope you all have an awesome Monday!




No comments:
Post a Comment