Friday, December 14, 2012

Food Filled Friday

Not only is today Friday, but it's also my first official day of winter break...YAY! I can't believe I'm now half way through my junior year, but it feels amazing. :) As a way to celebrate the end of the semester, my friend, Natalie, who I mentioned awhile back in this post, invited me to go play laser tag with a group of her friends. We had a hard time coming up with code names, and finally just said the first things that came to mind. The result? She was Glenn Cocoa (well, Glen Coco...but the guy at the register did the other kind of cocoa :P), and I was Catnip.

For the first game, it was everybody for themselves, and I finished 8th. For the second game, however, there were more people there besides just our group, so we were put in three teams: blue, red, and green. I finished 12th in that round, but the green team ended up winning...WOO!



It was SO much fun, and I'll definitely be going back soon. Plus, it was like a mini workout! After playing, her friend, Joe, and I played Jenga back at the apartment. I've played Jenga plenty of times before, but that was probably the best/most intense I've ever played. I almost knocked it over, but thankfully for me, Joe ended up being the one who made it fall...sorry, Joe! :)



After my workout this morning, I'll be heading to HEB to get some groceries for the week. My list is a lot shorter this week, but since my sister, Lisa, flies in this weekend, I'll be spending most of my time with my family, and staying at their house. I'm SO excited to see her, because I haven't since June, and it's been the longest we've ever gone without seeing one another! For today's list I have:

Greek yogurt
Chicken breast
Protein bars
Wheat bread
Bananas
Apples
Pears
Carrots
Cucumber
Deli turkey
Laughing Cow wedges
Hard boiled eggs
Kitty treats...obviously not for me! ;)


I hope you have a great weekend, and to those still taking finals...GOOD LUCK! You're SO close to break! What are your plans for the weekend? Tomorrow, I'm having a movie marathon with my friend, Amanda, and Sunday I'll finally get to see Lisa, and the first thing we have planned is a date for the two of us to do a painting class. :) I found an awesome deal on Living Social, and we're so excited! :)

<3 Stephanie

P.S. Is anyone a Kelly Clarkson fan? I heard this song for the first time on the radio the other day, and it's been stuck in my head since then! Good thing she's a great artist! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment