Thursday, December 20, 2012

Morning Breakfast

This morning, I decided to enjoy a colorful bowl of cereal and fruit for my breakfast, while continuing to read "The Perks of Being a Wallflower." I poured in 1 cup of a mixture of Cheerios and Shredded Oats, both Original flavors, and then topped it with a 1 cup mixture of blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries, and then chopped up 1 banana. Lastly, I added 3/4 cup of skim milk. It was a great breakfast to fuel me up for my workout, and I enjoyed the mixture of all the berries.


Growing up, I used to skip breakfast a lot. However, now it's my favorite meal of the day! Not only is it important to nourish your body after hours of not eating while you were sleeping, but having a balanced breakfast helps to keep you from overeating or making bad choices later in the day.

What are some of your favorite cereals and fruits to mix? Have a great day! :)

<3 Stephanie

P.S. This is my current song obsession. I LOVE the beat, as well as her voice, and it's been stuck in my head for days. Does anybody else like it?


No comments:

Post a Comment