Friday, December 21, 2012

Food Shopping Friday

It's Friday, meaning that today is my grocery store day! This week's list isn't too exciting, because the majority of this next week will be spent somewhere other than my apartment, traveling, and with loved ones. However, there are definitely things I will be stocking up on! :)

Green tea
Greek yogurt
Cereal
Garbanzo beans
Mixed salad greens
Hard boiled eggs
Tomatoes
Salad dressing
Apples
Pears
Bananas
Carrots
Protein bars

It's definitely shorter than normal, but my wallet will be happy! :) I apologize if I skip a few days of blogging this next week, but I'll be without my laptop at times, and will be focused on spending time with those around me. After the grocery store today, I'm BEYOND excited because not only do I have family coming in that I haven't seen since August, but I get to surprise the fourth graders I worked with this semester at their holiday party. :) I made little holiday treat bags for each of them, and each one contains various candy, cookies, chocolate, and pencils, and I also put together a gift for my cooperating teacher. I can't wait to see them!


While putting the bags together, my parents' cat, Maggie, tried to be my helper. It's a good thing she's cute, because she knocked over quite a few things. Here's a picture of Maggie and I that my sister took earlier this week after dinner one night. 


I always include my cat, Jessie, in the majority of the posts, so I had to put one of Maggie for a change! However, I'll leave you with another picture of Jessie that I took a few days back. She's a brat, but an extremely adorable one!



I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

<3 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment