As I've said before, I usually allow myself a treat each day. Most of the time, I try to keep it around 200 calories or under, and not only does it satisfy my sweet tooth, but doing this helps me to stay on track and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. Sometimes, they might be a little higher or lower, depending on what they are, but I always make sure I can fit something in. Here are some ideas that I've used the past couple of weeks:
1) 11 Sunridge Dark Chocolate Almonds
---Not only are these almonds delicious, but dark chocolate has great health benefits!
2) 1 Healthy Choice Vanilla Bean Greek frozen yogurt & 1 Pepperidge Farm Lexington Milk Chocolate Toffee Almond cookie
---My version of a mini pizookie from BJ's! Place the cookie in a bowl, top with the frozen yogurt, and microwave for about 15 minutes. YUM!
3) 1 Healthy Choice Vanilla Bean Greek frozen yogurt & 1 Jell-O Chocolate Mousse Temptation
---Craving frozen yogurt? Chocolate? Well, mix the two of these together, top with some chocolate sprinkles, and you have a low calorie treat!
4) Starbucks Tall Skinny White Mocha Frappucino
---Going out with friends and want your Starbucks fix, but don't want the calories? Well, use the nutrition information provided online, and "healthify" your drink! By ordering the skinny version, using lighter milk, sugar free syrup, no toppings, and no whipped cream, I saved a LOT of calories, and got to enjoy one of my favorites!
5) Dreyer's Mud Pie ice cream cup
---Craving ice cream? Chocolate? Coffee? Well, not only is this dessert already in a perfect portion size, but you can enjoy ice cream without the guilt!
What are some of your favorite treats? These are just a few of MANY different foods I use, but I enjoy everything! Fruit, frozen yogurt, nutrition bars, brownies, cookies, ice cream...you name it, and I will probably enjoy it. :) Have a great day, and don't forget to treat yourself!
<3 Stephanie





No comments:
Post a Comment