Last night I decorated a mini tree for my room at my apartment, and it definitely got me in the holiday spirit! While decorating, I listened to various Christmas albums from Taylor Swift, Michael Buble, Lady Antebellum, Martina McBride, and Aly & AJ. Jessie liked it as well, and she was a GREAT help with the ornaments! ;)
Speaking of holidays...I've mentioned Clif bars in a few of my posts, and when it comes to the holidays, I love them even more! They're a bit higher in calories compared to other nutrition bars, but, they're also higher in good nutrients as well. So, when I have one, I make sure I can fit it into my day. Out of the three, I'd have to say my favorite is definitely the gingerbread, followed by the pumpkin, and then the peppermint. :)
1) Peppermint Stick- 240 calories, 5g fat, 150mg sodium, 44g carb, 5g fiber, 9g protein
2) Iced Gingerbread- 250 calories, 6g fat, 170mg sodium, 43g carb, 4g fiber, 9g protein
3) Spiced Pumpkin Pie- 240 calories, 4.5g fat, 170mg sodium, 45g carb, 4g fiber, 9g protein
I love the taste of these, and sometimes, I prefer them to the actual baked goods! What are some of your favorite Clif bars? :)
Have a wonderful day!
<3 Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment