Friday, November 16, 2012

Grocery Shopping

Normally, Fridays are my day for grocery shopping. However, I'll be seeing "Breaking Dawn" with a friend this morning, and will be with my dad the rest of the night. So, I did my shopping Thursday morning. For this trip, I went in with a list, and came out with this:


For produce, I got bananas, apples, strawberries, clementines, bell pepper, zucchini, and baby carrots.  I also got a box of Kashi Go Lean cereal, peanut butter Fiber One bars, Greek yogurt, wheat bread, feta crumbles, whole wheat thin pizza crust, and frozen veggies to use for stir fry. For protein, I decided on some deli turkey, as well as raw chicken breast to make for some of my new recipes this week. Some of the new finds I was super excited about were chocolate Chobani Greek yogurt, which I plan to use as part of a new dessert, as well as edamame hummus, which I plan to use for a new sandwich recipe. I can't wait to try these! :) And last but not least, some new dish soap for our kitchen, and of course, cat food and treats for Princess Jessie. :P What's on your list this week? Have a great Friday!

<3 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment