Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blueberry & Goat Cheese Salad

Earlier today, my friend, Rachael, invited me over to watch movies. We watched "Because I Said So" and "Matilda" and decided to decorate a gingerbread house as well. I must say, it's a lot harder, and messier, than it looks! We had a lot of fun, and I think it turned out well! :)




For dinner later that night, I decided to try a new salad. I didn't really have a plan, and just threw some things together, but came out with this. Total, it's about 331 calories, and I loved it! :)

Servings: 1

Ingredients:
2 cups baby spinach/spring mix
4 oz raw chicken breast
1/4 cup blueberries
1 oz goat cheese
2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
Grounded black pepper

Directions:
Spray a skillet with non-stick spray, and heat your stove to high. Use scissors to cut your chicken into slices, top with pepper, and then grill until done. In a bowl, combine your greens, chicken, and blueberries, and toss. Top with your goat cheese, add your dressing, and serve.


Happy eating!

<3 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment