Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Shopping List

Happy Friday! :) What are your weekend plans? Today, I hope to get in a nap, because I'm super low on sleep from the week. However, it was worth it last night! I went two-stepping for the first time with some friends, and we had a lot of fun. Tomorrow, my mom will be coming in town for lunch and some shopping, and on Sunday, I'll be focusing on school work. How about you?

^My friend, Rachael, teaching me how to two-step! 

^My amazing friends, Amanda, Rachael, and Lo, and one of my awesome roommates, Alycia! 

I'm excited to try some new things I found on one of my favorite recipe sites for this upcoming week, and will pick up my groceries/ingredients for the week this afternoon. Here's my list for today, but I won't give away what I'm making!

Salad/dressing from the salad bar
Hard boiled eggs
Bananas
Apples
Peaches
Grapes
Carrots
Avocados
Onions
Red potatoes
Kale
Deli chicken
Chicken broth
Turkey sausage
Wheat bread
Cereal
Greek yogurt
Pudding
Veggie patties
Kitty food/treats...the most important, right?! ;)

What's on your shopping list this week? Have an awesome weekend!



<3 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment