Since plans for my mom to visit fell through on Saturday, I decided to spend my morning at the farmers market in New Braunfels. They had a lot of the same vendors as the last time I went, but a couple I hadn't seen before as well. Sadly, my favorite vendor was not there this time, but I enjoyed sampling a lot of new things.
I wanted to get a pack of my favorite hummus, but sampled something else, and ended up leaving with some tabuleh from The Mediterranean Chef. When I was there last time, I sampled some amazing bread from Great Harvest Bread Co, and decided to take a loaf home with me today. It took awhile to decide between the pumpkin chocolate chip, cinnamon chip, and the blueberry and banana bread, but I finally decided on the blueberry and banana. However, I know what I'll be getting next time!
I can't wait to come up with some new meals for these, and I look forward to going back. It was a great morning, and I love how friendly everyone was at the market. It's a great atmosphere, and I love being able to support my locals. :)
<3 Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment