Servings: 1
Ingredients:
1 HEB Pizza Crust- 100% Whole Wheat Ultra Thin & Crispy
4 oz raw chicken breast
Zucchini
2 tbsp Barilla- Tomato & Basil Basilico sauce
2 oz Athenos Crumbled Feta- Fat Free
Green bell pepper strips
Red bell pepper strips
Oregano
Directions:
Preheat your oven to 350, spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray, and place your crust on the sheet. Use a cutting board to slice your zucchini and bell pepper, and then heat your stove to high. Spray a skillet with non-stick spray, and grill your chicken and zucchini. When finished, place aside to cool. Pour your sauce on the crust, top with feta, and then place your bell pepper pieces on top. When the chicken and zucchini are cool, use scissors to cut into small pieces, and place on top. Lastly, sprinkle the whole thing with oregano, and then place in the oven for 8-10 minutes. When done, let it cool for about 5 minutes, and then enjoy!
Total, the pizza comes out to be around 365 calories, depending on the amount of zucchini and bell pepper you use. I love making homemade pizzas, because not only is it cheaper and healthier, but you can experiment with different varieties, and if you have more than one person, each person gets what they like! Not only was this pizza satisfying, but I really liked the flavor combination. I think next time I might try taking off the bell pepper, and adding in some squash to go with the zucchini.
Happy eating!
<3 Stephanie

No comments:
Post a Comment