Normally, my afternoon snack consists of water or green tea, and then a fruit, Greek yogurt, almonds, or carrots, but I decided to change it up a bit the other day.
I'm unsure of the brand of the edamame since I got it from my parents' house, but all I remember is the individual bag was 170 calories. Edamame is a great snack because it takes awhile to eat, it's a good source of protein, and it's healthy.
I've never actually tried hard boiling eggs, but I've heard it can be a pain. Luckily, one of my local stores sells them 6 to a pack for under $2.00, so occasionally I'll buy a pack to keep around. I used to hate hard boiled eggs, but they've grown on me, and they're now a top choice for a post-workout snack, the afternoon snack attack, or a side for a meal. The ones I buy are 70 calories each.
What do you like to have for snacks? Happy Friday! :)
<3 Stephanie

No comments:
Post a Comment