I threw this recipe together from a bunch of ingredients I had lying around and needed to use up. Not only did they taste great, but they were quick, too! If you're cooking for more than yourself, these are great to use because you can modify the toppings to please each person. :)
Servings: 1
(1 serving= 4 mini pizzas)
Ingredients:
2 Bake At Home- Wheat French Rolls, halved
1/4 cup HEB Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
1/4 cup Barilla- Basilico Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
4 slices HEB turkey pepperoni, halved
4 artichokes- Giada De Laurentiis- Artichokes Marinated in Sunflower Oil & Herbs
Directions:
Preheat your oven to 350, and spray a baking pan with non-stick spray. Use a cutting board to halve your rolls, and place in the pan. Spread the pizza sauce evenly between the halves, and then spread the cheese between the 4 pieces. Top each mini pizza with 2 turkey pepperoni halves, as well as 1 artichoke. Place in the oven for 10 minutes, let them cool for 5, and then serve.
I served mine with a side of baby carrots, and the whole meal (carrots included) came out to be a little over 400 calories. I plan to make these again, but might try using pesto, feta, spinach, and chicken! Yum! :)
<3 Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment