Servings: 2
Ingredients:
2 oz goat crumbled goat cheese (I used HEB's brand)
1 6 oz pack Roland- All Natural- Gluten Free- Black Bean Quinoa
Directions:
Cook the quinoa according to the package. While waiting, use a cutting board to halve the tomatoes, and divide the goat cheese and tomato halves into 2 equal servings. When the quinoa is done, divide evenly between 2 bowls, and mix in the goat cheese crumbles while still warm. If you prefer to still have the goat cheese in crumbles, wait at least 10 minutes before mixing them in. However, I decided to let mine melt in the quinoa. When finished, mix in the tomato halves, and serve.
Depending on which brands you use, the nutrition information will vary. However, mine came out to a little over 300 calories per serving. I will definitely be making this again, and I can't wait to try other quinoa recipes as well! I'm off to the gym, and then am heading to the river. Have a great weekend! :)
<3 Stephanie
P.S. Who else is excited that "The Hunger Games" came out on DVD this morning?! :D I got mine ASAP!


What exactly is quinoa? And I got my hunger games todaaaaaaaay :)
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinoa
ReplyDelete^hehe :) that's the best way i can describe it! and YAYYYYY! now, read the books! ;)