Servings: 1
Ingredients:
2 slices wheat bread
3 oz raw chicken breast
1/2 small avocado
Directions:
Turn your stove to high, 8-9, and spray a skillet with non-stick spray. Cook the chicken until done, and set aside to cool. Leave your stove on, but turn it down to low, about 3 or so. When the chicken is cool enough to touch, use scissors to cut it in small pieces. Take your avocado and spread 1/2 of it on each slice of bread. Top one of the slices with the chicken, and place the other slice on top when done. Using a different skillet, toast your sandwich until browned on both sides, and serve.
Now, what about dessert? I've said before that each night I allow myself a small treat, normally about 200 calories or so. Tonight, I chose a protein bar for 230 calories, a little over my 200 limit, but it's packed with 20g of protein. Plus, it tastes amazing! For the nutrition information, as well as other flavors, click here!
I hope you all have a great weekend! I'll be out of town the next couple of days, so I apologize if I don't update. :)
<3 Stephanie


No comments:
Post a Comment