Friday, August 10, 2012

Post-Workout Meal


Servings: 1

Ingredients:
1 Laughing Cow Swiss wedge
1 slice wheat bread
3 HEB Large Brown Eggs- All Natural- Cage Free
Grounded black pepper

Directions:
Heat a skillet to high, 8-9, and spray with non-stick spray. Crack your eggs in a bowl, add in some pepper, and whisk. Pour into the skillet, scramble, and cook until done. Turn the stove off, and set your eggs aside to cool. While waiting, toast your bread, and spread the cheese wedge on one side. If you're without a toaster, like me, brown your bread in the oven, or toast it a bit on a skillet. Place your eggs on top of the cheese, and enjoy!

Originally, I was planning on making an omelet, and mixing in a bit of cheese. However, I completely forgot to spray my skillet, and ended up making scrambled eggs. So, I decided to experiment, and came out with this. The meal comes out to 290 calories, but can vary based on the ingredients you use. It's packed with protein, delicious, and a great post-workout meal to bite into. :)

<3 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment