Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Quick Breakfast

I know a LOT of people who skip breakfast, and I used to be one of them. Now, however, breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, and I always make sure I have something. Most of the time, my "go to" breakfast is a bowl of cereal, soy or almond milk, and a banana on the side. If I'm in a big hurry, I'll settle for grabbing fruit on my way out, or toasting a bagel while I'm getting ready, and then bagging it to go. When I have a lot of time, however, I love to bake things, like a few days back when I tried these pancakes.

This morning, I decided to have cereal and fruit, but wanted to change it up a bit. So, I did a mix of 1 1/2 cups of Kashi Go Lean- Original with 3/4 cup Almond Breeze- Original. I cut up a white flesh peach, and put 1/2 on top of my cereal, and the other 1/2 on a plate. Lastly, I sprinkled a bit of cinnamon on top of the cereal and peaches to give them extra flavor.

I tried this cereal for the first time last week, but I've always been a fan of Kashi. I love the nutrients from this cereal, and I love how the flavor is great by itself, but how you can experiment with adding various ingredients to change it up.

Now, go eat some breakfast! :)

<3 Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment