Sunday, August 19, 2012

Friday Night Friends & Fro Yo

Friday night, a new friend and I went to my favorite local fro yo place. Each time I go, I love using the "unhealthy" toppings, such as my favorite chocolate, Kit Kats, brownie pieces, cookie dough bites, sprinkles, etc., and I always get a pretty nice serving. This trip, however, I decided to only get a small amount, and try to make it a healthier treat. I normally stray away from getting fruit in my ice cream, because I hate the way it gets really cold, but, decided to try it. For flavors, I got their red velvet and pecan praline. For toppings, I chose strawberries, blueberries, a few almonds, and a few yogurt chips. It was a fun night, and very delicious!

Next time you get fro yo, make sure you enjoy it and get your favorites. It's not an every day thing, and we all deserve a treat every so often. :) However, if you still want to be on the healthy side, most places have plenty of nonfat/low fat yogurt options, and plenty of healthy choices for toppings.

<3 Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment