Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Panera Love

Panera. <3 I hadn't had Panera in almost 6 months, and finally got my fix when I went home this weekend! One of the reasons I love Panera so much is because they have SO many options to choose from, and they have all of the nutrition information available when you walk in. It's a great choice if you're short on time for cooking, or for eating out. In high school, it was always a favorite for a study group or after school spot. I met up one of my best friends (and loyal blog reader), Maricruz, for lunch on my way into town, and it was a wonderful reunion filled with yummy food. :)

Pretty much each time I go, I always do the "You Pick Two" option, which lets you choose two from half sandwiches, salads, or soups. I have a few favorites, but changed it up a bit this time. Plus, they had my favorite soup, and it's only available during summer.

You Pick Two:
1/2 Summer Corn Chowder
-170 calories

1/2 Mediterranean Veggie on Tomato Basil
-300 calories
^Includes feta, cilantro hummus, cucumber, lettuce, red onions, tomatoes, peppers

Side:
Apple
-80 calories



<3 Stephanie

P.S. Here's a couple pictures of Maricruz and I, both taken at concerts. I met her my senior year of high school, and she's one of the most amazing people I know. We only get to see each other a few times a year, but each time we pick up where we left off, and we stay in constant contact throughout each day. We're both huge Taylor Swift fans, and have been to two of her concerts together. Taylor recently released her new single, and I can't wait to go to the next concert together. "Lubb you, Pickle!" :)


2 comments:

  1. Aaawwww lubb you <3 and if I may say so myself panera is the shiiiznet. And that soup by far THE BEST soup I've tasted from there.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you trusted my judgement and tried it! :) Haha...ILY, TOO! <3

    ReplyDelete