Servings: 1
Ingredients:
Strawberries, halved
Blueberries
1 Sara Lee Deluxe Bagel- Cinnamon Raisin
2 tbsp HEB Reduced Fat Whipped Cream Cheese
Directions:
Slice the bagel in half and toast, using either a toaster, or the oven. If using the toaster, put the settings to your preference, but if using the oven, set at 350 degrees, and toast to your liking. While waiting, take a handful of strawberries and blueberries, I used about 1 cup total, and halve the strawberries, place all in a bowl, and rinse. When the bagel is done, let it cool for a few minutes, and spread the cream cheese on each side. Serve open faced, and enjoy!
I had half of my bagel as is, with the fruit on the side, but for the other half, I decided to spread the remainder of strawberries and blueberries on the cream cheese. I'll definitely be doing this again, because it was a nice change, easy to make, and delicious. It was a great mix of flavors, and next time, I might try using a peach instead.
<3 Stephanie
<3 Stephanie

No comments:
Post a Comment