Ever since I started using Pinterest, I was hooked! I love how much you can find on there, but, it can be dangerous when I have a lot to get done. For those of you who have a Pinterest account, I know you can understand! I was making chicken one night, and decided to try something new. I remembered seeing a recipe for chicken using two of my favorite ingredients, but I couldn't find the original recipe anywhere! Instead, I decided to use as much as I could remember from the recipe, while experimenting on my own.
Servings: 4
Ingredients:
4 raw chicken breasts
1/2 cup Kraft- Feta Cheese Crumbles
2 cups baby spinach leaves
Directions:
Preheat the oven to 375, and spray a glass baking dish with non-stick spray. Divide the spinach and feta into 4 equal servings, and cut a slit on the top of each breast. For each serving, stuff half of spinach at the bottom, stuff the feta in the middle, and stuff the remainder of spinach on top. Bake for 30-40 minutes, baking time will vary, and let it cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
I absolutely loved this recipe, and will be making it again soon. Next time, however, I might try brushing the chicken with a sauce before baking, such as pesto! Enjoy! :)
<3 Steph

No comments:
Post a Comment