Servings: 4
Ingredients:
1 pack Wacky Mac- Veggie Spirals- 12 oz
2 Roma tomatoes
1 Hass avocado
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tbsp Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 oz HEB- Reduced Fat- Crumbled Feta
Directions:
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the bag, drain the water in a strainer, and then set aside. While the pasta is cooling, dice the tomatoes, cube the avocado, and set aside. Take a serving bowl and put the lemon juice and oil at the bottom. Add to pasta to the dish, and toss with utensils to mix. Once thoroughly mixed, add in the tomatoes, avocado, and feta, tossing lightly.
The dish can be served warm or chilled. I've had it both ways, and I've found I actually prefer it chilled. One of the reasons I love this dish so much is because not only is it cheap, but it tastes great as leftovers! I've tried using various ingredients each time I've made it, but this is definitely my favorite combo. Other ingredients I've used have been spinach, black olives, green onions, cucumber, cilantro, and more. Grab a fork, and enjoy! :)
<3 Stephanie

No comments:
Post a Comment