Serves: 1
Ingredients:
Oatmeal of your choice
-I used Quaker Oat- Low Sugar Maples & Brown Sugar
Peanut butter of your choice
-I used a JIF To Go Cup- Creamy
1 banana
Directions:
Cook the oatmeal according to the directions on the package, and let it cool for a few minutes. While waiting, prepare your peanut butter, and chop the banana into slices. When ready, add the peanut butter and banana slices to the oatmeal, mix them in, and serve. Enjoy! :)
I definitely enjoyed this breakfast, because not only did it keep me full, but I was able to start off my day with a good amount of protein. I've done some other oatmeal variations since then, such as strawberry oatmeal with PB2 chocolate, banana oatmeal with PB2 peanut butter, etc., but this one was definitely my favorite.
<3 Stephanie

this.looks.awesome! :] and yummy!
ReplyDeleteit was! thanks, pickle! :)
ReplyDelete