Sunday, July 8, 2012

Blissful Brownie

Brownies and ice cream? Yes, please! :)  I'm a sucker for sweets, especially when it comes to the best of both worlds...ice cream AND brownies! However, most of the box mixes, baked goods from the store, or sundae treats from fast food places can bring in a lot of unwanted calories. And for those of you who've had a pizookie from BJ's, you know how hard they are to turn down! I heard about No Pudge! brownies from Hungry Girl, and ever since I've tried them, I've been hooked! To me, they taste no different than other baked brownies, they come in a variety of flowers, and all it takes is two ingredients to bake them! Oh, did I mention they're fat free, too?!

Servings: 9
Without ice cream: 159 calories each
With ice cream: 209 calories each
(Calories will vary based on the type of yogurt and ice cream you use)

Ingredients:
1 box No Pudge! Fat Free All Natural Fudge Brownie Mix- Original
1 HEB- Light Vanilla Fat Free Yogurt- 170 g, 6 oz
3 Dreyer's Vanilla Bean Snack Cups- 6 oz each

Directions:
Preheat the oven and make the brownies according to the box. When done, let them cool, and divide into 9 equal servings. Enjoy your brownie by itself, or, add ice cream! For one serving, take one brownie, and scoop 1/3 of an ice cream snack cup on top.

I love these because they let me have two of my favorite things put together, and they satisfy my craving without turning to fast food or other baked goods. I've seen the brownie mixes at Kroger and HEB, and I know they're sold in other stores as well. However, if you can't find them, go here! :) Enjoy your treat!



<3 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment