I love wraps because not only are they easy and convenient, but you can pretty much put anything together and come out with a good meal. I got the idea for this wrap from one of my favorite fitness and recipe sites, and I definitely wasn't disappointed! Plus, I was able to use a lot of ingredients I already had lying around. During the summer time, sometimes the last thing you want for dinner is something hot from the oven, so a wrap is a perfect idea for a summer meal.
Servings: 3
1 wrap= 326 calories, 40 g protein, 11 g fiber
Ingredients:
6 tbsp HEB- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
3/4 cup HEB- Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese- Shredded
10 oz Boar's Head- Bavarian Ham
1 Green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
3 Best Life- Multi Grain with Flax Flatouts
Baby spinach leaves
Directions:
First, take the hummus and spread 1/3 of it onto each flatout. Next, divide the ham into 3 equal servings, and layer on top of the hummus. Take your baby spinach leaves and bell pepper strips, divide evenly between each wrap, and layer on top of the ham. Last, sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese onto each wrap, roll it up, and serve. Enjoy! :)
<3 Stephanie

No comments:
Post a Comment