Serves: 1
Ingredients:
2 slices Nature's Own- 100% Whole Wheat Bread
2 oz deli chicken
1 slice HEB Singles- 2% Reduced Fat American Cheese
10 grape tomatoes, halved
2 tbsp Central Market- All Natural- Black Bean Hummus
Directions:
I used my George Foreman grill, so if you don't have one, you could do this using a skillet on the stove, and flipping it every so often with a spatula. However, it might be a bit harder to flatten it out. Using a cutting board, slice your tomatoes in half. On one slice of bread, place the cheese slice down, and put the tomatoes on top. On the other slice of bread, smear your hummus, and place the chicken on top. Put both halves together, and press until done. Serve with a side of steamed zucchini and squash, and enjoy!
Next time, I think I might modify the sandwich a bit, and serve it with some tomato soup. :) Happy eating!
<3 Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment