After a couple hours of exploring around Fort Collins on Friday, we decided to see "Pitch Perfect" that afternoon. I wasn't sure what to expect, since I had heard mixed reviews, but we both enjoyed it very much. Afterwards, it was time for dinner. For some, picking a place for dinner is very simple. For us, however, it's next to impossible. After driving around, trying to find a spot to park, and narrowing down what we did and did not feel like eating, we decided to try a place neither of us had gone to before.
When we first walked into In-gre-di-ent, we were welcomed by a nice setting, as well as a local jazz band. Everything on the menu sounded delicious, but we finally made our decisions. I was stuck between one of their salads and one of their sandwiches, but went with the sandwich since I had a salad at Rainbow Restaurant earlier.
Maryanne ordered one of their veggie burgers, which looked wonderful, and I ordered their turkey sandwich. The sandwich contained lettuce, provolone, vine ripe tomatoes, and a yummy, but very messy, pecan dijon mustard. If I would've known how messy it would've been, I would've asked for it on the side! For our sides, we each decided on a Granny Smith apple.
If there was a location close to me, I would definitely go back. It had plenty of healthy options, it was reasonably priced, and it was a wonderful atmosphere. This is another meal I definitely planning on making my own version of as well! :)
Have a great day!
<3 Stephanie

No comments:
Post a Comment