While wandering around Fort Collins on Friday, we stopped into multiple places, including a local thrift shop. Whenever Maryanne and I are together, we're about as goofy as you can get. So, we decided to try on some of the crazy clothes they had for fun.
We're so fashionable, right?! I'm thinking I should wear a dress like that when I become a teacher! ;) We also stopped by a chocolate lover's paradise...Kilwins! My original plan was just to browse, but, if you a put someone who has a big sweet tooth inside of a chocolate shop, they're definitely going to get something!
Between all of the truffles, fudge, chocolate covered Oreos, ice cream, and more, Maryanne and I finally decided to split something. We decided on one of their chocolate covered apples, and then spent even more time trying to decide which one! They all looked amazing, but it came down to the white chocolate apple pie flavor, or the turtle with pecans. Finally, we decided on the turtle. With caramel, chocolate, and pecans...how could you go wrong?!
As an apple lover, and a sweets lover, it's no surprise that this apple was AMAZING. It's a good thing we split it, because I know I could've eaten the whole thing! The next time I visit, I'll definitely be going back!
<3 Stephanie

No comments:
Post a Comment