Servings: 4
(1 serving= 2 lettuce wraps)
Ingredients:
1 lb raw chicken breast
1 14 oz bag Dole- Classic Cole Slaw
1 8 pack HEB Lettuce Leaves
8 tbsp Thai Kitchen- Thai Chili & Ginger
1 mango, sliced and peeled
Directions:
Spray a skillet with non-stick spray, and then heat to low. While waiting for it to warm up, use a cutting board to peel and slice your mango. When ready, grill the mango to your liking. When finished, place the mango aside in a dish to cool. Turn the stove to high, and use the same skillet to grill your chicken. When finished, start assembling the lettuce wraps by adding the slaw mix, topping with the mango and chicken, and then placing the sauce on top. Since there are 8 lettuce leaves total, you will place 1/8 of the slaw, chicken, and mango into each, and top each wrap with 1 tbsp of sauce. Serve with your favorite side, and enjoy!
I didn't follow a recipe for these, and just improvised while shopping. When I was a vegetarian awhile back, I became a big fan of lettuce wraps. I came up with another lettuce wrap recipe earlier in my blog, and can't decide which I like better. For these, one serving is 2 lettuce wraps, and each serving comes out to be about 224 calories. I love the combination of flavors, and I can't wait to experiment with more. Happy eating! :)
<3 Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment