It's Friday, so what does that mean? Normally, it's my day to go grocery shopping in the morning. For today, however, it's the day to go with my fourth graders on their field trip, and it's also the day a cool front (and rain) is finally moving through! Yay! :) They're really excited, and I can't wait to spend time with them outside of the classroom. So, my morning trip to the store will have to wait. However, here is today's list for when I go later in the day! I'm trying a couple new things this week, not telling what, and will also be using a lot of leftovers... so, I'll let you guess what's on the menu! :)
Breakfast=
Banana Nut Cheerios
Soy/almond milk
Bananas
Blueberries
Lunch=
Wheat bread
Deli turkey/chicken
Preserves
Laughing Cow blue cheese/Swiss wedges
Apples
Snacks=
Green tea
Greek yogurt
Strawberries
Cantelope
Peaches
Dinner=
Feta cheese
Soybeans/edamame
Carrots
Spinach
Water chestnuts
Bell pepper
Lettuce
BBQ sauce
Cage free eggs
Ground turkey
Treats=
Yogurt covered papaya/apricot
Nugo bars
Dark chocolate covered almonds
Any big weekend plans? On Saturday, I'll be spending most of the day working on a paper with a friend. On Sunday, however, I'm going on a climbing/hiking trip with the outdoor center at my university. I've never been, so I'm really excited!
As for Jessie, well, I think it's safe to say she has a good weekend ahead. My mom sent me a package earlier this week, and half of it was filled with new toys/treats for her. She's one spoiled brat, but I love her like crazy. How can you not like this face?!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)
<3 Stephanie

No comments:
Post a Comment