Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Toll House Treat

If you're anything like me, it means you have a big sweet tooth. So, when I found this combination of some of my favorite things...chocolate, ice cream, and cookies...I was excited! However, what got me even more excited, is that each bar is only 150 calories! Each pack contains 6 bars, so I used them as my dessert each night for about a week. It's nice to be able to grab an individually wrapped serving, because sometimes sweets can be tough to resist saying no to after a certain amount, or you might overestimate on a serving size without realizing it.

When I began my journey of losing weight and trying to live a healthier lifestyle, a lot of people asked if I completely gave up anything. My answer? No way! I've pretty much allowed myself a treat everyday, and it's what helps me maintain a healthier lifestyle, as well as keep me sane. Why? Because it's all about balance. Treat yourself! :)

<3 Stephanie



2 comments: