HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :) For today's post, I'm sharing some sweet treats I used as my daily treat for each day last week, as well as what I put together to give away to some of my friends, roommates, classmates, fourth graders, and cooperating teacher.
For the longest time, I've been seeing Candy Apple Milky Ways and Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses at the store. They had been calling my name for long enough, so I finally gave in with my craving and bought a pack of the kisses. One serving is 9 kisses, and each serving is 210 calories. I rarely ever buy candy, and I used to hate pumpkin flavored everything, but next to the Candy Cane flavor during Christmas time, these are definitely a new favorite.
For my fourth graders, I bought some Halloween pencils to surprise them with, and for my friends, roommates, classmates, and cooperating teacher, I put together some candy bags. Each bag contains some Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses, Candy Apple Milky Ways, and Starbursts, and each bag has a variety of the classic Hershey bars, including Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Krackel, and Mr. Goodbar. I sampled one of the Candy Apple Milky Ways, and they weren't too bad! Definitely an acquired taste, but still pretty good. I hope they like them!
<3 Stephanie

No comments:
Post a Comment