Last night, my parents came in town for dinner, and my dad suggested we go to How Do You Roll?. They had never been, but since I had given it a positive review when I tried it in August, they wanted to go. So, I decided to experiment with a new roll! It was only my second time to go, and ever have sushi, so I decided not to get what I ordered last time, and try something else...
Wrap: Modern Soy
Rice: White
Fillings: Asparagus, Avocado, Spinach
Meat: Chicken
Sauce: Teriyaki
Calories: 344
Fat: 6g
Sodium: 741mg
Carbs: 55g
Fiber: 4g
Protein: 17g
I definitely enjoyed this roll, but I can't decide whether I like this one, or the one I got last time, better. My parents got some of the specialty rolls, as well as some of the soups and salads on the side, and all three of us split some edamame. It was a great meal, and I enjoyed spending time with them. :) I'm not a big seafood fan, so I guess you can say I've never actually tried "real" sushi before. However, I do like a bit of shrimp or tuna, so maybe I'll try one of those next time!
<3 Stephanie
P.S. I apologize if I don't post these next couple of days. I'm going out of town to visit my aunt, who's also a loyal blog reader, so won't have my laptop! Have a great weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment