Thursday, October 11, 2012

Shopping List

This coming weekend, I'll be going to Colorado to visit a longtime friend. Because I won't be here on my normal grocery shopping day, I'm doing it a bit early. That way, I'll be set on food when I return. :) For next week, I plan to make some recipes that use some leftovers I have, so some of the main ingredients aren't on the list. For today's list, I have:

Nutrition bars
Yogurt covered fruit
Green tea
Greek yogurt
Crescent rolls
Almond/Soy Milk
Cereal
Wheat bread
Bananas
Blueberries
Peaches
Cucumber
Bell pepper
Squash
Carrots
Spinach
Apples
Deli turkey
Laughing Cow wedges
And, of course, not only cat food, but kitty treats as well! (Especially since she's about to be boarded at the vet clinic for a few days...Definitely not a happy kitty!)

What's on your list this week? :)

<3 Stephanie

P.S. I apologize in advance, but I won't be posting these next couple of days. I'm super excited because not only do I get to see one of my best friends I haven't seen since around Christmas, but, it's such a beautiful place to visit as well!


^Maryanne and I last November at Rocky Mountain National Park :)

P.P.S. My friend, Rachael, took this candid photo of me yesterday, and it made me think of this quote. "Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day." So, have a wonderful weekend, be happy, love yourself, and remember to SMILE! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment