Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A "Berry" Good Breakfast

When I bought these mixed berry preserves at the farmers market, the first thing I wanted to use them for was breakfast. So, I decided to make some toast, spread the preserves on top, and enjoy a fruit on the side. My friend that went with me also gave me a plumcot to try, and it was delicious! I had never had one before, but if I see them around anytime soon, I will definitely be buying them!

The breakfast tasted great, filled me up, and came out to be under 200 calories. I used 2 slices of wheat bread that were 50 calories each, about 2 tbsp of the preserves, which were very low calorie, and then added the plumcot.

Don't forget to eat your breakfast! It's definitely my favorite meal of the day. :)

<3 Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment