For years, I've always loved peanut butter and banana together. It wasn't until last year that I finally tried an apple with peanut butter, and I was hooked! My favorite brand to use is JIF, and typically I'll use the regular/creamy, crunchy, or natural/creamy. However, I saw this flavor at Target one day, and decided to use it as my replacement for Nutella. Instead of making a sandwich with it, however, I like to have one of the snack cups with an apple as either a dessert, or paired with another fruit or veggie for lunch. I especially love the snack cups for when I need to pack my lunch, or have to eat on campus between classes. My favorite apple to use with it is the Pink Lady. If you love chocolate and peanut butter as much as me, you definitely need to try it! :)
<3 Stephanie
P.S. Sorry about no post yesterday! I was house/pet sitting and didn't have my laptop. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment