I spent most of today in Austin with a good childhood friend, Natalie, and we saw "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" this afternoon. It was a wonderful movie, and a lovely afternoon with a great friend. However, when I got home, I had just finished driving through a downpour, was super hungry, and wanted something quick for dinner. So, breakfast for dinner? Sure! Each time I make an omelet, I normally make this version. However, I decided to change it up tonight and swap the turkey bacon for veggies, as well as the cheddar cheese for feta.
Servings: 1
Ingredients:
3 HEB Large Brown Eggs- All Natural- Cage Free
1/3 green bell pepper1/3 vine tomato
1/4 cup crumbled feta (I used the reduced fat version from HEB)
Grounded pepper
Directions:
Heat a skillet on high, about 8-9, and spray with non-stick spray. Combine your 3 eggs, bell pepper, tomato, feta, and pepper in a bowl, and whisk. Pour the mixture into the skillet, and let it heat a few minutes before folding over.
After a few minutes, fold the omelet in half using a spatula. Continue to flip the omelet every so often so it can brown on both sides, and to make sure everything cooks fully. When finished, flip onto a plate, serve with a side of baby carrots, and enjoy! :)
<3 Stephanie


No comments:
Post a Comment