Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Spinach Salad



Servings: 1

Ingredients:
4 cups baby spinach leaves
1 hard boiled egg
12 grapes tomatoes
5 thick cucumber slices
1 oz crumbled feta (I used the HEB brand, reduced fat)
2 tbsp Kraft Balsamic Vinaigrette
3 oz raw chicken breast
Grounded black pepper

Directions:
Heat a skillet on high, 8-9, and spray with non-stick spray. Cut the chicken into small pieces, sprinkle with pepper, cook until done, and then set aside to cool. Use a cutting board to chop up your egg and cucumber, but keep your tomatoes whole. Mix everything together, add your dressing, and then serve.

I took the picture before tossing the salad, that way you can see all the ingredients. I loved all the ingredients in this, because the different flavors mixed together well. I steamed some squash for my side, and it was a great dinner. :) Happy eating!

<3 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment