Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Breakfast On The Go!

Don't have time for breakfast? In a hurry? About to hit the road? Well, there's still no reason to skip breakfast, or opt for something unhealthy! On my drive back to my apartment from Houston the other day, my mom had little to nothing available for breakfast. I didn't want to resort to fast food or a cafe, so I stopped by HEB and grabbed these.

I love Clif Bars because not only do they fill me up, and taste great, but they come in so many varieties. I opted for the Oatmeal Raisin Walnut flavor because sadly, they were out of the Blueberry Crisp and Banana Nut Bread flavors. :( I love many of their other flavors, such as White Chocolate Macadamia, Carrot Cake, Coconut Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Almond Fudge, etc.,  but wanted something more suitable as a breakfast flavor. Clif Bars are great if you need something fast, and they're a much better option than a pop-tart, donut, etc. Plus, they also have awesome holiday flavors such as Spiced Pumpkin Pie, Iced Gingerbread, Peppermint Stick, etc. Yum!

I pretty much always have fruit as a part of my breakfast, but I knew that whatever I picked would be hard to eat in the car. Luckily, HEB already had fruit bowls made, so it was the perfect pair. The whole container was 150 calories, and contained pieces of banana, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, apple, and cantaloupe.

Next time you're in the need for a quick breakfast, opt for something that tastes good, but makes you feel even better. :) Have a great day!

<3 Stephanie


2 comments: