Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Fray & Kelly Clarkson!

I went into Houston yesterday to see The Fray and Kelly Clarkson in concert, and it was AMAZING!!! At one point, the lead singer of The Fray, Isaac, ran right down our section, and at another, Kelly Clarkson came and stood right in front of us to sing. It was an awesome night, and I loved every moment of it. The only thing that was missing was my best concert buddy...my sister, Lisa! However, I made sure to call her on multiple songs. The security guard for our section was adorable, too! He was an older man who not only sang to some of the songs, but danced to them as well. I've included some pics at the bottom of this post, so enjoy! :)

Before the concert, I met up a friend for lunch, and of course, we went to Panera. :) I ordered the Strawberry Poppyseed & Chicken salad, fruit cup as my side, and mixed the two together. I LOVED the fruit variety, which included strawberries, blueberries, melon, cantaloupe, grapes, pineapple, and mandarin oranges. It was a light meal, but definitely filling, and super delicious! I knew I'd be going out for dinner as well, so this was a great choice for lunch. I'm a salad lover, and I definitely plan to create my own version of this soon.

Have a great weekend!

<3 Steph

Lunch at Panera

Ami & I with our shirts before the concert

Our view of The Fray during "Rainy Zurich"

Isaac running through the audience

Finale

Our view of Kelly Clarkson

Our view of Kelly when she came to our section

Kelly Clarkson




2 comments:

  1. i know im super late but i was glad to see you and have our panera date! :]

    ReplyDelete