Thursday, September 6, 2012

Strawberry Sweet Treat


I have a big sweet tooth, so each day I make sure to let myself enjoy a treat. I normally try to keep it around 200 calories or under, and have a couple favorites. However, I had a coupon for these, so decided to try them. They were delicious, and as you can see, Jessie likes them, too!

I know a lot of people who think they have to give up the majority of things they love when they want to live a healthier lifestyle, lose weight, etc. However, you can't enjoy a lifestyle if you're depriving yourself of your favorites! Right? I've had something sweet pretty much everyday the last year or so I've been on this journey, and I've lost over 40 lbs. by doing so. Deprivation will only lead to unhappiness, and believe me, I can speak from experience. Treat yourself! It's all about balance. :)

<3 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment