Thursday, September 20, 2012

Coffee & Cards

Awhile ago, I met up one of my friends at a favorite local place to catch up. As much as I love local places, the one thing I hate is that most don't have nutrition information available, unlike places such as Starbucks. I'm not a big coffee fan, but I wanted something on the healthier side. So, I ordered a simple iced coffee with soy milk. It was delicious, refreshing, and a great choice for going out.

Remember, just because you're going out with friends doesn't mean you have to be unhealthy, or that no healthy options will be available. You can always ask the staff for nutrition information/recommendations, and you can always opt for healthier choices. However, sometimes you have to treat yourself, too! When I feel like treating myself at this place, I always go for one of their blended specialty drinks. They're awesome! My favorites are definitely the Yin-Yang and Wonkaland.  :)

Have a great day!

<3 Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment