Ingredients:
1 6 oz pack Roland- All Natural- Gluten Free- Garden Vegetable Quinoa
1/2 cup Athenos- Reduced Fat Crumbled Feta
4 oz raw chicken breast
Mixed veggies (I used a small can of Del Monte- Mixed Vegetables)
Directions:
Cook the quinoa according to the package, and cook your chicken while waiting. Spray a skillet with non-stick spray, turn your stove to high, cut your chicken into small pieces, and sprinkle pepper over them. When the chicken is done, place aside in a bowl to cool. While waiting for your quinoa to finish cooking, measure out your cheese, and prep your veggies. Prep will be different based on what you're using/what method you prefer. When the quinoa is finished, separate into two bowls. Immediately mix in your feta, and stir so it starts to melt. Next, add in your veggies, top with the chicken, and mix all together. Enjoy! :)
I had my quinoa with a side of steamed broccoli, and it was a terrific dinner. I had the second serving for leftovers the next day, and actually preferred it cold to warm!
Yesterday afternoon, my friend Taylor and I went to Cafe Monet and painted some bowls. They'll be fired and ready for pick up on Wednesday, and I can't wait to get mine! :) It was fun, relaxing, and a great outing with a wonderful friend. :) I'm off to the Farmers Market!
Have a great weekend!
<3 Stephanie


No comments:
Post a Comment