Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Rainbow Breakfast!


A fun, colorful, and fruity way to start the day!


Servings: 1

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups Fruity Cheerios
3/4 cup Silk Almond Milk- Original
1/4 cup blueberries
1/2 banana

Directions:
Pour half your cereal into a bowl, and top with half of your blueberries and banana. Pour the remainder of your cereal on top, and add in the rest of your blueberries and banana. Pour your milk on top, and either save the other half of your banana for another morning, or serve on the side like  I did with mine. :) Enjoy!

Growing up, I've always loved Cheerios. However, when I was growing up, I remember only having the option between Original or Honey Nut. Now, they have SO many flavors! Some of the ones I've tried are Original, Honey Nut, Fruity, Chocolate, Banana Nut, Multi Grain, and Apple Cinnamon. I've liked them all, but my favorite is still Honey Nut. What are your favorite Cheerios? Have a great day!

<3 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment