Monday, September 10, 2012

Dark Chocolate & Cream Cheese Oatmeal


I was out of milk the other morning, so decided to have some oatmeal instead of cereal. Sadly, I was out of fruit as well, and wouldn't be going to the store until later that day. So, I decided to make another version of the dark chocolate oatmeal I posted awhile back, using some leftover cream cheese I had from bagels. It was good, but a little too sweet for me, so next time I'll add less cream cheese, or add in some strawberries or blueberries. Another idea I have is to use the Laughing Cow wedges. However, for those of you who love cream cheese, you'll definitely love this. :)

Serves: 1

Ingredients:
1 pack Lavish- Better Oats- Old Fashion Instant Oatmeal- Dark Chocolate
2 tbsp HEB Reduced Fat Whipped Cream Cheese

Directions:
Make your oatmeal according to the package, swirl in the cream cheese, and enjoy!

<3 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment