Saturday, September 29, 2012

HEB Salad Bar

It was a Friday, I was tired, and the last thing I felt like doing was making dinner. So, while grocery shopping earlier in the day, I decided to use HEB's salad bar to make a dinner salad and take it with me to house sit. I love that they offer a salad bar, because it allows you to have a quick and healthy meal, and also saves you from having to buy a lot of ingredients.

For this salad, I decided on:

Romaine
Broccoli
Grape tomatoes
Black olives
Grilled chicken
Carrots
Walnuts
Almonds
Cucumber
Sesame Seeds
Croutons

For dressings, they had pre-packaged servings, so I chose the olive oil/balsamic vinaigrette mix.

I paired my salad with a side of baby carrots, and it was a light dinner, but delicious. :) What are some of your favorite salads?

<3 Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment